Friday, February 8, 2008

My ass is broke. . .

and I'm not talking about my bank account (although I could be!). I'm talking about my back-side. I took a pretty hard fall the other day while visiting a house for work, and I am really feelin' it today.

The worst part is - no bruise! Of course, it's not like it's in a spot that I could show anybody (besides DZ) but a bruise could have at least appeared so I could TELL people it was bruised! Hehe. OK, enough grumbling about my butt. . .

I used to give my sister all kinds of grief for not keeping her blog updated all the time. One day, she finally gave me an answer that just kept me from ever asking again. . .

ME: Hey, SissieFace, I noticed you haven't been blogging lately. What's up with that?

SF: Well, Squirt, I just don't have any words.

Enough said! I get it. I know the feeling. I'm guilty of it as well. Now, that's not entirely true. . . I have words, I just don't take the time to get 'em here! And, because I'm new at this and not sure who all will gain access to this blog, I'm trying to be pretty neutral in what I write about for now! Hehe. That's my story. . .

No comments: