Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am in computer HELL. . .

and I don't know how to get out! OK, so it's not that bad, but it's not good either.


I happen to know a few things about computers, but that doesn't mean I like using them. And that's a problem. See, when you know about computers, people who don't know as much about them tend to ask you lots of questions and want you to DO THINGS to their computers. . . they forget that just because you know the stuff doesn't mean you like the stuff!


Now, that having been said, I must make a confession. . . when my little box of magic tricks went on the fritz, I brought it to my super-geeky and all-to-willing-to-help sister SF, and I'm sitting here bitching to you while she fixes it. But, all of a sudden, I have this nervous feeling that maybe she's just like me. . . she knows computers, but she doesn't actually enjoy working on them. Oh, what have I done?!

SissieFace, thank you for your help today. (By the time I actually get around to finishing and posting this, it will be tomorrow, so thank you for your help yesterday). You rock and roll and know so much. I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in your PC-spot with all my needs. Hey, at least you got to play Warcrack while it was all loading, right?!

No comments: